Kundali Matching

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dipti

My name is dipti.I am looking forward to marry my best friend.But most of the astrologer said our is not a good match.
      My DOB is 5.6.1989 time:10:45am location:kolkata
      his dob is 26.5.1986 time:3:30am location:chattisgarh
      kindly tell me what is the issue and if at all is there any than how can we solve it.

• #31858 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your kundali matching, we see that the Guna milan score is 16 out of 36, which is less than 18 that is minimum for solemnizing marriage. There is Gana dosha and Adya Nadi dosha, which is not good. Marriage should be considered only is Gana dosha and Nadi dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #31902 Reply
      Deepak

Chances of both of you getting married in next one year are high. While traditional compatibility score is indeed less, Astrology is never used as an excuse to stop two people in love from marriage. Astrology should be used to analyze the personality, expectation and life approach differences to help partners understand each other better. Boys horoscope is very good for marriage/happiness from it and your horoscope is also above average.

I advise you both to seek a detailed consultation from a logical astrologer close to where you live (it’s a tedious exercise) to understand rationally the differences on above dimensions and see if you can live with those. Living with a regret that you didn’t give each other a chance is much high if love/liking is indeed genuine & mutual (not cinematic or infatuation).

May God help you to make the right decision,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31858 in Kundali Matching
Your information:

Cancel