Kundali Matching

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Parshant Sharma

Hello Sir,

Could you please help me to find that below kundali’s are good for Marriage or Not? Details are as follow:

Boy: 09-April-1990, 3:32 AM, Faridabad
      Girl: 22-November-1991, 9:50 AM, Delhi

• #20287 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the Kundali matching we see that the Guna milan score is 21 out of 36, which is little higher than 18 that is required for marriage. However there is Gana dosha and Bhakoot dosha. The Girl belongs to the Rakshasa gan which is not good. It means she will be of short temperament and dominating. There is 5-9 Bhakoot dosha, which is not good, indicates problems on the children and health front. Relationships suffers because of these dosha. The Kundali matching is weak despite good gun milan score, Marriage should only be considered if Gana dosha and Bhakoot dosha get cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20301 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet can you please reply to my question which I posted on Saturday, my wife’s d.o.b is 22/08/1976 time of birth is 3.10pm and place of birth is Surendranagar, India, we seem to have problems on Saturday’s since the last 3 Saturdays, can you please advise, does she still need to wear a pearl stone with this time of birth, please let me know

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Kundali Matching
Your information: