Time: 2.05am,
      Place: vijapur gujarat

Groom: Janu barhate
      Dob: 29/09/1990,
      Time: 7:55am,
      Place: bhusawal maharastra

Gun matches: 23

bhakoot match is 0 so is it a dosh?
      will there be any ill effects after marriage due to it.

Will there be money loss after marriage due to this dosh?

Even boy is manglik. So will it adversely affect the married life?

Is this marriage possible? is it a compatible match?

Please reply.

• #13615 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot guna milan score is 21 out of 36, which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. However there is 2-12 Bhakoot dosha which is not good. The Grahamaitri score is also weak with 1 out of maximum 5 guna, which is not promising.

Regarding mangal dosha in the birth chart of Janu Mars is placed in the eighth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in fifth house from the Moon. Hence Janu is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart.

In the birth chart of Bhumika Mars is placed in the third house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in ninth house from the Moon. Hence Bhumika is not a Mangalik from the Birth Chart as well as from the Moon Chart.

Astrologically the matching is weak.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13623 Reply
      bhumika

Will you reccomend this marriage or not?

will there be any major problems in married life?

Is there is any remedies for this?

• #13637 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Many Pandits / Jyotishi just do the Guna milan and decide , Guna milan as I always say is incomplete horoscope matching, the charts should be matched for Guna milan and more importantly for Grah milan which is matching of the planets in both the charts. Also the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is most important for marriage , therefore its strength should be measured before any decisions is taken. The Grah milan and 7th house analysis is part of my detailed report as it takes lot of time in analysis of these, it is not possible to provide the information here. You can always look at my Paid service “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan” for detailed Kundli Milan analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13637 in kundali milan
Your information:

Cancel