Kundali not matching for marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sony

Hi Navneet sir,
      I am in big trouble please help me.
      Me and My boy friend want to marry but our kundali not at all matching.Parents are not accepting.
      Girls details: 18 april 1988, 12 :35 PM(Noon),Place: HAnamkonda(Warangal),Andhrapradesh,India.(Rasi: Aries with Krittika star 1’st pada)

Boys details: 25 november 1987, 06:27 AM(morning),Place: HAnamkonda(Warangal),Andhrapradesh.(Rasi: Sagittarius with Uttarashada Star 1’st pada)

please help we are worried about our marriage.Is it not at all matching what should we do to get marry(Any remedies).
      Please help..

Thankyou

• #12568 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope matching there is Gana Dosha as the girl belongs to the Rakshasa Gana. There is 5-9 Nav Pancham Bhakoot dosha, and Antya Nadi dosha. The guna milan score is 13 out of 36. Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled but Nadi dosha does not get cancelled. Nadi dosha is related to progeny, You should do detailed Ghara milan to see if Progeny happiness is there in your horoscopes, if yes then you can do the marriage. If planets are supporting progeny then Low Guna milan count can be ignored.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12570 Reply
      sony

Thankyou so much sir for your reply.
      Can you please say me if you can check nadi dosha detailed. Are there any remedies to do and continue.Please help me out sir. Pleaseee…

• #12571 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have already checked Bhakoot Dosha gets cancelled but Nadi dosha does not get cancelled. The way to overcome this issue now is to do the Grah (planets) milan and see if yours and the boys charts is strong for progeny. If not then marriage is not recommended, if the chart is strong then marriage can still be considered only after doing the Nadi dosha remedies.

I suggest you can take my Paid Service “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan” for 3- 4 pages detailed analysis on your compatibility. I will send the report through email and we can also talk over the phone for any subsequent clarification.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Kundali not matching for marriage
Your information: