kundali not matching

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sony

Hi Navneeth Ji,
      My DOB is 18-04-1988,12:35 PM(Noon), Warangal, Andhra pradesh.
      Boy DOB is 25-11-1987,09:55 AM, Warangal,Andharapradesh.
      Our kundali is not matching,getting 16/36 points. I am mangalik and they say that there may be death of spouse or seperation,ego problems,etc after marriage and also we have Nadi dosha.
      But I heard Nadi dosha gets cancelled for stars Krithika and uttrashada(our stars)and also says Mangalik dosha gets cancelled as it’s in 7’th house with cancer(like).
      I am tensed whether they are cancelled or not. Is it like anything may happen after marriage. we are in relationship since 4 yrs but elder people look at these all and stop marriage.we want to marry at any cost,we dont wanna give up for this reasons.But seeing all these we are tensed not knowing how to convince them.
      Please kindly suggest what to do and any remedies to do.
      Please help. waiting for reply
      Thankyou

• #14120 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Sony,

I feel you have lot of information about horoscope matching from various places which is insufficient and hence you are in a state of confusion.
      I suggest that what you need to do is take one of my paid consultations as you have many questions and many more will follow.

Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan is a detailed Guna and Grah milan analysis which I write. This report written by me will look at the following.

1. Any dosha in your compatibility – Like Mangal, Nadi, then I will provide you with detailed analysis if it gets cancelled or Not. What are the remedies that you should do.

2. Grah Milan analysis – That is the detailed analysis of all planets in both horoscopes.

3. Analysis of 7th house and its lord – 7th house is the prime house of marriage. What does your 7th house suggest in terms of marriage.

This is a very detailed horoscope analysis with remedies and it will cover all of your questions.

Please read this article which I have written. It is what you should be doing.

https://astrologymag.com/guna-milan-during-horoscope-matching/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #14120 in kundali not matching
Your information:

Cancel