ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS TO YOUR LIFE PROBLEMS? LET OUR EXPERT ASTROLOGERS HELP YOU FOR FREE ==>

Kundali

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Udayshri 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Udayshri

Guruji Namaste,

My sister dob & time: 18th Jan 1990/ 6:05 am. Boy 16th Aug 1983, 1:30 am. Pl advice how their furture will be. Can we plan marriage next month.

Unka marraige life kaisa rahega…. pl advice….

Any puja to be done for better life…

Regards
    Jyoti

#25172 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

The Guna milan score is 29 out of 36, which is higher then 18 that is required for marriage. However I would like to point out that the horoscope of the Boy is Gemini rising at 1 Degree 20 min. Which means that that in 6 minutes the horoscope changes. Kindly verify if the time of birth of the boy is correct.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#25178 Reply

Udayshri

Namaste

The boy is Scorpio & Nakshtra- Vishaka. They said. (16th Aug 1983/1:30 am)

How will be maritial life.

Any pooja has to be done for successful maritial life.

Pl advice.

Regards
    Jyoti

#25180 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

To be honest the horoscope of the boy despite strong Gun milan score is not good. My advice to you would be to recheck family, boy, finance, business. Is he someone known to you and your family or randomly you have picked up from the Newspaper/ or online websites. Does your sister approve of this marriage and boy.

I think some due diligence is required.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#25194 Reply

Udayshri

Namaste
    The boy is working with good company, earns well. Financially better.
    We have picked his details from known person.Background of his family said to be good.

He is the only son with two sisters(married). His father is expired two years back. Mother is home maker.

Any problem with his kundali… Griha maitri in both kundali is weak (0.5)point.

Regards
    Jyoti

#25195 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You can do Gauri Shankar Puja before marriage. This Puja is for marital happiness for the couple.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#25198 Reply

udayshri

Namaste
    So then we can proceed with marriage. Pl advice once again.

As sister is dear one at home. That’s y im asking again n again.

Regards
    Jyoti

#25199 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

yes you can move ahead but dont forget to get the puja done. Wishing your sister a very Happy and Blessed Marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Kundali
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates