Kundali

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Udayshri

Guruji Namaste,

My sister dob & time: 18th Jan 1990/ 6:05 am. Boy 16th Aug 1983, 1:30 am. Pl advice how their furture will be. Can we plan marriage next month.

Unka marraige life kaisa rahega…. pl advice….

Any puja to be done for better life…

Regards
      Jyoti

• #25172 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Guna milan score is 29 out of 36, which is higher then 18 that is required for marriage. However I would like to point out that the horoscope of the Boy is Gemini rising at 1 Degree 20 min. Which means that that in 6 minutes the horoscope changes. Kindly verify if the time of birth of the boy is correct.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25178 Reply
        Udayshri

Namaste

The boy is Scorpio & Nakshtra- Vishaka. They said. (16th Aug 1983/1:30 am)

How will be maritial life.

Any pooja has to be done for successful maritial life.

Pl advice.

Regards
        Jyoti

• #25180 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

To be honest the horoscope of the boy despite strong Gun milan score is not good. My advice to you would be to recheck family, boy, finance, business. Is he someone known to you and your family or randomly you have picked up from the Newspaper/ or online websites. Does your sister approve of this marriage and boy.

I think some due diligence is required.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25194 Reply
      Udayshri

Namaste
      The boy is working with good company, earns well. Financially better.
      We have picked his details from known person.Background of his family said to be good.

He is the only son with two sisters(married). His father is expired two years back. Mother is home maker.

Any problem with his kundali… Griha maitri in both kundali is weak (0.5)point.

Regards
      Jyoti

• #25195 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can do Gauri Shankar Puja before marriage. This Puja is for marital happiness for the couple.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25198 Reply
        udayshri

Namaste
        So then we can proceed with marriage. Pl advice once again.

As sister is dear one at home. That’s y im asking again n again.

Regards
        Jyoti

• #25199 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

yes you can move ahead but dont forget to get the puja done. Wishing your sister a very Happy and Blessed Marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25201 Reply
        Udayshri

Namaste,

Thank you very much…thanks alot….Thanks thanks. God bless you…

Regards
        Jyoti

• #26968 Reply
      Jyoti

Namaste Guru ji

My sister got married 15 days back. We did Gauri Shankar Puja also before.
      But now the boy is saying that he will divorce my sister for past affairs.
      Due to which my parents n me are in big tension.
      As per astrology their kundali matched good but y this problem had come.
      What to do pl advice. I want to save this marriage anyhow.

• #26971 Reply
      TMR

As per the examination of the horoscopes of the boy and girl, while the boy has a deplorable marital bliss the girl has an excellent marital life. Obviously the astrologer who matched their horoscope is an ignoramus and this is what will happen if you do not take astrology seriously and now there is little point in crying over spilt milk. You will not be able to save this marriage at all whatever you may do now. Let them separate, and your sister will definitely enjoy a happy marital life.

• #26972 Reply
      Jyoti

Namaste Guruji

I have taken advice from here also, (Kundali of Boy 16th Aug 1983 time 1.30 am & girl is 18th Jan 1990 time 6.05 am).

Score was 28 points.

I have been adviced to do Gauri Shankar Puja before marriage which did accordingly.

It is just 15 days and marriage is getting destory.

• #26973 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will know how I have checked their compatibility scientifically. And also read my article “Marriage Failures – How astrology can help”. This will come in useful to you for your future.

• #27029 Reply
      jyoti

Namaste Navneet Sir,

After scoring high points and performing pooja what is the reasons for martial problem.

Score was 28 points.

I have been adviced to do Gauri Shankar Puja before marriage which did accordingly.

It is just 15 days and marriage is getting destory.

Boy always suspicious about past affairs and wants to detroy marriage.

Now what to do.

Regards
      Jyoti

• #27061 Reply
      Jyoti

Navneet sir,

Pl reply on our tension, how we will come out from this problem. Do my sister has 2nd marriage in her destiny. We did Gauri Shankar Puja also. Just 15 days
      passed and he is saying he will divorce her.

We are in big tension…

Regards
      Jyoti

• #27065 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sorry to hear all this, If you recollect that I had said that the horoscope of the boy was not good despite 28 guna milan due diligence is required. 28 Guna milan score does not indicate marital happiness unless supported by the planets. In the horoscope of the boy the marital happiness is not there, therefore all these problems have risen. You told me that there is a known person in between who knows the boy and his family, take him into confidence. Forget about 2nd marriage now and focus on solving this if possible. Elders from both families should sit and try to solve the misunderstanding if any.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #27135 Reply
      jyoti

Namaste Navneet Sir,

Will do sir as advised… Do he require puja e.g: Kal Sarp dosh.

Regards
      Jyoti

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25178 in Kundali
Your information:

Cancel