• Author
      PRIYANKA

Dear TMR JI

I AM SORRY FOR ALL CONFUSIONS.
      PLS HELP ME
      3-3-1991
      7-30 PM
      MUMBAI

I WANT TO JOIN BANKS BUT I NEVER GET CALL 4 INTERVIEW. WHEN I WILL GET PLACED, DO I HAVE GURU CHANDAL DOSH? IS IT STRONG? HOW WOULD BE MY MARRIAGE & PARTNER

• #3152 Reply
      TMR

Dear Priyanka,

Your Mercury is very weak and is your Lagnadhipa and Venus is posted in the 7th house and this leads to a bit of delay in marriage. However your 7th house has good potency with 75.36% and therefore you will have a first class marriage definitely before 2017 March.

However since Mercury is very weak you will not shine well in mathematics or account related jobs and your chances of getting a job in a bank can only be as a member of the marketing team soliciting people for opening new accounts and deposits and the like which is a tough job. If you have the necessary qualifications, teaching would be a good career since your Jupiter is highly benefic and very potent too and this can make you a good teacher. Your career house has a strength of about 49% which is just above average.

Best of luck.

• #3155 Reply
      PRIYANKA

PRIYANKA
      Dear TMR JI

3-3-1991
      7-30 PM
      MUMBAI

DO I HAVE GURU CHANDAL DOSH? IS IT STRONG?
      HOW WOULD BE MY MARRIAGE PARTNER

• #3156 Reply
      TMR

Dear Priyanka,

It is just a myth of Guruchandal dosha and I do not believe it. Read my articles on ‘Myths and misconceptions in astrology’

It is invented by some wayside astrologers.

Your marriage partner will give you happiness of 75.36% satisfaction in marital life. Nothing more can be said using astrology. I cannot draw a picture of him or give you his name and address.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3156 in Kundli mai career and marriage
Your information:

Cancel