Kundli Match

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Manish

Hi,

I have done kundali milan using various onlin website and it shows 8.5 gun but then i consult with two pandit ji and they said 23 gun milan…

so i would like to request, please clear my doubt…this is really huge differences..which one is correct.

Male
      DOB: 31-12-1977
      Time: 02:30 AM
      Place: Saharanpur (UP)

Female
      DOB:12-06-1981
      Time: 10:45 AM
      Place: Agra (UP)

Regards,
      Manish

• #15224 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Guna milan score is 8.5 out of 36, which is less than 18 that is required for marriage. There is Gana dosha, 2-12 Bhakoot dosha and Madhya Nadi dosha. You should check if the dosha get cancelled before solemnize marriage else problems on the marriage front are strongly indicated. Also you should do the grah milan to see the strength of the planets vis a vis both the horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15229 Reply
      Manish

Thanks for your reply…but how two astrologer said guna milan score is 23…this is the confusion..

Regards,
      Manish

• #15255 Reply
      Manish

Dear Sir,

Please clear my doubt, how two astrologer said guna milan score is 23…this is the confusion..

Regards,
      Manish Gupta

• #15301 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Manish Ji,

Sorry for the delay in my response. I have checked manually also and as you are born under the Poorva Phalguni Nakshatra Charan 1 and the female is born under the Chitra Nakshatra charan 2. The guna milan score is 8.5 only.

I feel the calculation done by the other two astrologers is incorrect.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #135121 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Horoscope matching for marriage” in my book given in my profile on this site.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15301 in Kundli Match
Your information:

Cancel