Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

lagna and navasama chart and say abt my health

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions lagna and navasama chart and say abt my health

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  seeta 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

seeta

05/8/1987
    3 00 am karwar,Karnataka
    pls see my lagna and navasama chart and say abt my health.
    dangerous disease is thr in my horoscope…??

• #21609 Reply

seeta

navneet sir pls

• #21622 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

What is the dangerous disease in your horoscope. You could have thyroid problem.

• #21623 Reply

seeta

I read in web that if saturn and moon are debilitated in 6th house gives cancer disease..
    I have Saturn and moon debilitated in 6th hiuse…..

• #21626 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Your fears are unfounded. Your 6th and 8th houses are the most potent in your horoscope. Check your thyroid TFT test once in a while. Nothing to worry about.

• #21629 Reply

seeta

thank u

• #21636 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Seeta,

Understand that everyone will eventually have some dangerous disease which will become probably the reason for his / her end. I read a statistics few years back which said that 40 % of people die to Cancer, 40 % die of Heart related problems, rest 20 % die of other reasons which may include accident, animal attack, suicide etc.

Please note that when we talk about debilitated Moon and Saturn in the 6th house giving Cancer, a lot depends upon the nakshtras the rashi etc. Just reading something and applying it to your horoscope is not wise.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

• #21640 Reply

seeta

navneet sir pls tell abt my future…. any negative is thr…pls tell

Reply To: lagna and navasama chart and say abt my health
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates