Lagna vs Rashi

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Praveen Desai

Guru Ji, My Rashi is Simh & my Lagna is Tula.
      On analyzing from Rashi (Moon), Rahu/Ketu transit gives a entirely (negative) picture as opposed to analyzing from Lagna, so which one should be used for predicting future events? or to find the effect of Rahu/Ketu shoud we use Moon chart or Lagna chart?

Aslo if Sani is yogakaraka for Tula Lagna, will it be a yogakaraka at Rashi (Simh) level too?

Regards
      Praveen

• #22736 Reply
      TMR

The horoscopes should always be analysed by Lagna or the Rising sign. Rashi is the sign in which Moon is placed. And moon is only one of the nine planets. Lagna is the fulcrum of the revolving disk of Life and the planets are postioned on this disk while in rotation. If the fulcrum is exactly at the centre, there will be a smooth life and the more it is offset from the centre, the revolution also will not be smooth. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a scientific view of astrology.

• #22765 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Just like to add that Lagan is for 2 hours approx where as Moon is in 1 sign for 2 and 1/4 days. Therefore for astrology predictions we should look at Lagan. Rashi is important for other purposes like when we are seeing compatibility, marriage or mahurats etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22736 in Lagna vs Rashi
Your information:

Cancel