Law related studies

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Raja

Navaneeth sir as you told i can do law according to my horoscope please do the needful in giving your views/analysis
      Also i want to share with you regarding my law education.I am interested to pursue law for the last 8 months,but there are so many hurdles for me

First my age is 32 now so i cannot leave my job and study as full time , also in correspondence if i study i cannot practise in court
      Second the age limit in our state is 25 for law as last year they have made no age limit without working graduate but now they abolished after some one files a public interest litigation also there is no evening college in our state which was abolished in 2004.
      Third there are colleges in andhra and bangalore where we can attend only exams and classes we can attend when ever they call but those colleges are also under screening under bar council of india.
      Hence in these tough situation i cannot able to proceed for law.

What you see in my horoscope in these difficult sceneario how god will leave the way for me to study law and practise as an advocate in court.

Please tell sir and kindly help me.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Law related studies
Your information: