Libra ascendant .. whihc gemstone to use ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sandip

Dear Sir,
      Please also suggest me the proper gemstone. Following are my birth details –
      Birth date – 03 Oct 1978
      Birth Place – Ahmadnagar
      Time – 8.55 AM.
      As saturn in yogkaraka and in 11th house is blue saffire will be good?
      Thanks

• #11014 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn is Yogakarka planet as it rules the 4th and 5th house of your horoscope. You can certainly wear Blue Sapphire , more so it is beneficial in the period of Shani Mahadasha which starts in March 2018. However you should test Blue Sapphire before you wear it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11076 Reply
      sb

Thanks Navneet sir,
      The only concern in mind is that the saturn is in badhak stana. I have read some where this. Please help.

• #11079 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Bhadaka planet for Libra ascendant is 11th Lord which is Sun. Also not to forget that there is lot of difference of opinion when it comes to Bhadaka concept. Many modern thinkers ignore it totally, while those who do suggest it, feel it is primarily for health purposes and nothing else. That is why I say that you test Blue Sapphire before you wear it. If it suits you then it will give you good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11094 Reply
      sb

Dear Navneet sir,
      Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me how much carat of blue saffire i can use. My weight is about 60kg. As you suggested i can first test it before wear.
      Thanks

• #11096 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should try minimum 6 ratti and above. Definitely you should test it before you wear it.

Good procedure to Test Blue Sapphire

1. Take piece of Cloth and make it like a tube. Put Blue Sapphire stone in it and tie it on your biceps for minimum 1 week. By this way you wear it for 24/ 7 and will know about its genuine effects.

If all goes well you can convert in into a ring and wear it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Libra ascendant .. whihc gemstone to use ?
Your information: