life and career is not good

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      karthik

sir,
      i’m facing lot of problems in my life. i’m not getting what i want in my life.
      if i’m thinking about something to do definitely it is giving negative results for me in that work. not only in one thing in every situtation of my life. also facing lot of prroblem in finding good job.

dob:19-01-1991
      time: early morning(12:50 AM)
      kumbha rasi
      sathabisha nakshatram
      vijayawada
      Andhra Pradesh

• #72363 Reply
      JVS (KP astrologer)

Dear Karthik
      Your present period is Jupiter dasa and Venus bhukti which is from 03-02-2017 to 05-10-2019. Venus is lord of 1st (self) and 8th(tensions, disappointments) houses. Venus is in the 4th (home town)house in the star of Mars in 7th. Mars is lord of 2nd (finance) and 7th(business). Hence Venus bhukti gives you disappointments, but it gives you finances on online jobs. If you start a small business it will give you money. You always want to earn money with least efforts without pains. You will not get satisfaction, as you have imagination and sensitive nature.
      Moon is in Saturn sign and aspected by Saturn. It gives you postponements and success in repeated efforts. Don’t be in high hopes of going abroad. After 2021 Nov, you will go abroad.
      Good Luck

• #72365 Reply
        karthik

sir, if any remedies are there please tell me to get a good job

• #72366 Reply
      karthik

sir, if any remedies are their to get a good job early please tell me.

• #72367 Reply
      JVS (KP astrologer)

Dear Karthik
      First develop your skills in your line of education. Pls don’t mind. In the first mail you have written correctly, but in the second mail you have written as “their”.
      I do not have belief in pariharas and so I don’t suggest anybody for the expenditure as other astrologers do.
      If you have eligibility to do “Sandhyavandanam”, do it regularly reciting the Gayatri mantra 1008 times. If you do not have eligibility and If you have faith and follow the customs, you pray Goddess Lakshmi (for Venus) and Narayana (for Mercury) by chanting many a time “Shreem” for Lakshmi and “Namo Narayanaya” by keeping the goddess and the god in mind or heart. They will give marriage also.
      Please don’t waste money. It is upto you.
      Good Luck.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #72367 in life and career is not good
Your information:

Cancel