Life details

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhishek Kc

few months back i got married , but my relation ship with wife is not that good, its not like that we quarrel every time but still its not that smooth, i think its because i don’t have any income at the moment. I am trying to do poultry farming and by end of this month its construction will be finished . i am doing it with my Friend, i want to know is will i get profit from it?? i am also planning to open one bakery shop which my wife will look after it. will that work. I am having financial issues from last few years.. when will that end

My dob details : Location Calcutta. time : 1:48pm: saturday
      Mt wife details : location Kathmandu nepal : time 12:25 am : Friday morning

• #53772 Reply
      Abhishek Kc

few months back i got married , but my relation ship with wife is not that good, its not like that we quarrel every time but still its not that smooth, i think its because i don’t have any income at the moment. I am trying to do poultry farming and by end of this month its construction will be finished . i am doing it with my Friend, i want to know is will i get profit from it?? i am also planning to open one bakery shop which my wife will look after it. will that work. I am having financial issues from last few years.. when will that end

My dob details : Location Calcutta. time : 1:48pm: saturday 1988 august 27th
      Mt wife details : location Kathmandu nepal : time 12:25 am : Friday morning 1993 march 12

• #53773 Reply
      Abhishek Kc

Mt wife details : location Kathmandu nepal : time 12:25 am : Friday morning 1993 march 12

• #53774 Reply
      TMR

After 18th June 2019, you will in your Saturn Mahadasa find considerable improvement in your business and will have a happy life with your wife. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #53784 Reply
        Abhishek Kc

is poultry farming business suitable for me ??
        and bakery for my wife ??

• #53789 Reply
      TMR

When astrology was originated, there was no poultry farming or bakery business. You are asking impossible questions outside the scope of astrology.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #53774 in Life details
Your information:

Cancel