life – full of struggle?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      subho

Dear astrologers,

I am 25+. Till now my life has been full of struggles. I belongs from a lower middle class family, where life tends to be normal not so much hassels.
      But i had gone through huge financial crisis, failed in the exam(didnt expect), had an attempt to murder case on me(without my fault), a heart broken relationship, bad relatives etc.
      Till date my life is full of struggles, had to overcome the daily thrown stones or conspiracy of my relatives and neighbours..

Is my life going to be like this? I am tired of holding me strongly in front of their conspiracy every day and their politics..

04 august 1991
      10:08 am
      Dinhata

• #22849 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see that you are passing through the Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Rahu since July 2014. Rahu is posited in the 4th house and ketu is in the 10th house. It will effect your family life and also your career. You are also passing through Shani Dhaiyya since November 2014. You will get much needed respite after April 2017. Doing the remdies of Rahu is strongly recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25232 Reply
      Subho

Sir,

Will rahu ketu axis is 4th and 10th house will never give me a stable career?

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25232 in life – full of struggle?
Your information:

Cancel