Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dishina

Namaste Sir,

Hope you are well.

My DOB is 25 Jan 1990
      Time: 11.45 am
      Place: Indore, Madhya Pradesh

I want to know what will my life partner be like (profession, nature, location, etc) and around what time am I likely to get married.

Thank you.

• #14722 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Ascendant is Aries and 7th house is ruled by Venus as Libra sign is there. Venus the lord of Libra is in the 10th house retrograde, combust as it is conjoined with Sun. 7th lord being retrograde and combust is not good as it weakens the significance of the 7th house.

Although marriage is very much in your horoscope as Jupiter the karka for husband aspects the 7th house. Therefore marriage is certain, but success of marriage will depend upon proper matching of the horoscopes.

Your life partner would be highly intelligent, charming, smart, trendy and fashionable. he will be well qualified and chances are that he would be in a respectable position in a job.

Retrograde Venus brings instability in the relationship. You may have strong differences. The compassion and feelings may be somewhat missing. Venus and Sun also indicate health issues to the partner. Therefore Horoscope Matching is very essential if you want to enjoy marital happiness. Possibility of marriage is in 2017.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Life Partner
Your information: