Loneliness and lack of Friendships,what’s so wrong?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Spencer

20-09-1986
      05:25 am

Hi,i face loneliness and lack of friendships and relationships after finishing high school,then i felt isolated,abandoned and whatever i did couldn’t approach or keep friends,they tend to skip me or be indifferent to them.

Will i live a lonely life or things will improve sometime soon? Thnx for reading.

TMR

You have to give the place of birth also as well as where you are now for us to enable to say anything on the basis of astrological evaluation. If friends are skipping you, you have such a quality of being repulsive and you will have to remove it knowing well about your weaknesses. Astrology cannot change your personality or behaviour and nor can it remove your shyness or introvert nature.

Spencer

20-09-1986
      05:25 am
      Greece

I correct it

TMR

Best of Luck……

Spencer

What? Is something wrong to my details?

Spencer

Cmon,anyone to discuss?

TMR

You are an introvert in nature, very shy in expressing your feelings, and you are are hesitant in talking to a girl in the opposite sex particularly afraid talking of sleeping together. This inhibition should first be gone and that when achieved only there will be progress in inter/intra marital sex which is very necessary to suppress up your pent up emotions

Spencer

All you describe are true and real,i’m shy and introvert and fear of failure,do you see any improvement to these areas or will continue to suffer? Thanx

TMR

Do not turn it into a question and answer section. We have many other clients waiting in the clue. If you want a full scientific evaluation of your horoscope, do send us your date, time and place of birth together with a charges of 36 U.S. Dollar or equivanlent using PayPal to my email [email protected] and I will send you the full evaluation of your horoscope and in short a blue print of your life. Prior to that read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for advanced information.

Spencer

I’m not interested for paid services and full chart reading,have a nice day.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Loneliness and lack of Friendships,what’s so wrong?’ is closed to new replies.