Looking for answers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Arun

Birth details:
      Date of Birth : October 3 1989
      Time of Birth : 12:35 PM
      Place of Birth : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I have problems regarding my career although I have really good marks in my engineering, excellent in competitive exams, etc. Often I find my self lagging behind due to no fault of mine or however hard I work. I have decided to go to a foreign country to specialize in my engineering subjects, even now I have experienced a lot of mental agony regarding various aspects.

I wanted to know whether I will be successful in my pursuit i.e., completing my higher studies and getting a job in the foreign country.

• #9837 Reply
      TMR

Your Moon and Mars in your horoscope has hardly any potency and this is creating problem with your mind not in synchronization with your actions. Do not worry this situation will continue till about 2016 and you will be Ok thereafter. Recite Narayanakavacham daily once or twice with devotion and dedication. He will be with you in all your crisis.

• #9842 Reply
      Arun

Thank you for your reply.
      I have experiencing such situations since school days, is there any professional happiness at all ? Because I have tried as hard as i could and bad things seem to be happening again and again.

• #9847 Reply
      Mohit

I’m Mohit. Date:17 / 03 / 1993. Time: 17 : 03 place: ahmednagar. How would be my spouse and married life?

• #9892 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through paid services if you want answers for repeated questions.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9892 in Looking for answers
Your information:

Cancel