Lost Job, Moved from US to India, Frequent fights with wife – All since Aug 2016

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Atul

Dear Sir,

I have been going through troubling period since Aug 2016. I had to move out of USA and my company didn’t file my work permit on time. I had lot of fights with HR, Managers.

Wife fights with me on trivial things and those fights turn into big silence zones for 3-4 days. Life has suddenly become very frustrating for me from last 8-9 months.

I consulted couple of astrologers (paid ones) but they were not very helpful. I would like some expert’s opinion on this. I am new to the forum so please pardon for any mistakes.

My details are as below
      DOB : 2nd May 1986
      TOB : 02:09 AM
      POB : Dahegam, Gujarat(nearby Ahmedabad)

• #26216 Reply
      TMR

You will get a good job by about the second half of this year which will solve your problems regarding employment. You have many glowing Yogas in your horoscope like Malavya Yoga, Dhurudhura Yoga, Veena yoga, Parvatha yoga etc. But your 7th house is very weak and that could be the reason for having fights with your wife. There is also the possibility that you could be sometime in life will have to work in a forest or similar environment all alone. Your Saturn period from 2025 will be very good. Do read my blog and you will know the logic of my reasoning.

• #26223 Reply
      Atul

Thanks Sir,

Anything good seen during Jupiter Mahadasha Period?

• #26232 Reply
      TMR

Jupiter Mahadasa is also good, but during its period there is more of bad influences than good, the good/bad ratio being around 1 : 2.5. Starting mid 2017, there can be some improvement and that is why you are likely to get new employment once Venus sub period comes to cruising speed. Venus also has a good/bad ratio of 1:1 which is better than Jupiter but not fully beneficial. Full details can be given if you opt for a full scientific evaluation of your horoscope which will be a 7 page report.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26223 in Lost Job, Moved from US to India, Frequent fights with wife – All since Aug 2016
Your information:

Cancel