Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Pranu

Pranam,
      Gender – female
      TOB – 18:51:05
      POB – Ankleshwar , Gujarat
      DOB – 6/10/1989
      I have lot of health issues gallstone, thyroid, migrane , constipation, huge eye power, cold intolerance. Plus I have been really unlucky throughout my life. Even when I am going to temple something bad happens to me. Please help me get out of this. Please help me lead a normal simple life.
      My bad luck is so bad that as an example I typed so much earlier but on submit I got some error and lost all the content I had typed hence writing a short post this time. But in short there are so many problems in my life that its almost impossible to live please help and guide me through this trap please!!
      Thinking to get married but don’t know if luck will spoil that too for me.
      Please help!!

• #18448 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please check your birth time, as with the time you have provided you are Aries Lagan. Your ascendant is less than 1 degree. If I go back 1 minute that is make your time of birth 18:50, your complete horoscope changes as you because Pisces. I minute error in recording time of birth is not uncommon. Therefore if you can verify your time of birth , it would surely help in making more accurate predictions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18455 Reply
      TMR

Do recite Narayanakavacham, Rudrageetham and Srikrishnakarnamrutham daily until you learn them by heart. You will be happy in life. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #18456 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Bad luck takes long time to improve.As for your health problems,
      you can follow holistic healing without any expenses.
      see in google-holistic healing.
      [email protected]

• #18474 Reply
      Pranu

Pranam,

Thank you K.Umamaheswara rao ji, Ramachandran T M Nambissan ji, Navneet Khanna ji for taking out time from your precious schedule.

Navneet ji actually my birth certificate says 18:50 but some one did my birth time rectification in some online forum and suggested me the new time. And he said going by 18:51 many things match including the health issues . This is the bad luck with which god has sent me to earth that I cant even knock on the door of astrology to solve my problems. Everytime I ask any astrologer for a solution he just points out my lagna gandata and asks to check birth time. But reality is how can I know whats my correct time of birth. Birth time rectification is what people suggest but now which horoscope matches my situation I don’t know. Which horoscope matches the situations I have described above as per you ? And what are the solutions you suggest.

Thanks & Regards

• #18478 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Going by the time of birth which you have provided, we see that Mars which is the lagan lord is badly placed as it is in the 6th house and also combust and conjoined with 6th lord Mercury. Saturn and Moon form the Vish yoga and is not good as your period of Shani Sade Satti is also going on. You should do the remedies given below and surely you will see much needed improvement.

1. Recite Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Keep fast on Mondays

3. Wear Red Corel in Silver on your right hand ring finger on Tuesday morning for benefits.

Doing the above remedies will surely help, however it is also important that you lead a active life. Discard negativity that surrounds you and that is possible by involving yourself in something worthwhile and constructed. Do some Yoga and meditation.

Blessings,

Navneet khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18455 in Lot of health & bad luck problems
Your information:

Cancel