Lot of tensions in Job – Please advise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mili

Respected Astrologers,

I am facing lot of stress and tension in my job due to politics in office. I feel some people are constantly trying to trap me even though I am a very good performer and earner lots of awards. Because of this, I am unable to perform well.

Can you please analyse and Could you please predict if there is any job change in immediate future?

DOB : 15th January 1985
      Time : 09:15 PM
      Place : Chennai
      Current Location: Hyderabad,Telangana

Thank You!

• #31662 Reply
      TMR

Though you are a good worker, you are a weak personality, not quick witted and easily offended. Eventually you will not be able to tolerate even your children if they do not tow your line. It will be in your interest that you get used to such problems of office politics and take it very lightly failing which you may find it difficult to carry on with your life. Recite Narayanakavacham whenever you are upset which will put you to ease and allow you to overshoot the evil swings..

• #31669 Reply
      Mili

Thank You for the guidance Sir!

• #31714 Reply
      Deepak

Mili,

seems to me you are you are a creative person with strong personality. You started Mahadasha of Mercury from 5/8/2015 that will last till 2032. Currently you are under Mercury-Mercury period till 1/1/2018 and Mercury is strongest planet in your chart placed in nakshatra of Ketu with Mercury itself as sublord with excellent combinations for job growth and awards! (success is followed by politics and jealousy as Astrologer TMR said). Things will turn bright for you from Oct 2017 onwards as Jupiter moves to 4th house aspecting 10th house and you end your Sade-saati as well.

Chanting mantra of mercury (~108 times a day) as a way to meditate will help (google it out).

Your Mer-Ven period is starting from 29/12/2018 and be on look-out for entrepreneurial opportunities as you will do very well in your own business.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31669 in Lot of tensions in Job – Please advise
Your information:

Cancel