love

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      pd

My love and I had separated on last week even i dont know the proper reason.since then I have tried to move on but not possible for me.I have become a impatient know. I really need help sir. From heart there is a voice that he will come back but my mind know he will not as he already said me he will never contact me via any media.but i waant he come back to my life.I really need to know is there any slightest possibility of him coming back to me ever!if no is there any way he will come back in my life.
      Please help.
      My birthday is on 13.02.1991
      Place is kolkata,west Bengal
      Time 4.22 pm
      His dob as he told 09.09.1993 (not confirmed) place dibrugarh, assam

Pd

Pls reply sirji asap.

PD

I didnt get my reply Navneet sirji yet.Awaiting for it.,

TMR

You have a very highly fortunate horoscope and you will never be short of money. You will have no enemies, indebtedness nor have diseases of a serious nature. Possibly your present husband does not have a good horoscope and that could be what is causing him problems.

JVS Rao

Chances to meet between 01-02-2018 and 05-04-2018, particularly in the period 20-02-2018 to 05-03-2018.

pd

TMR Sir,

What to do if he is in mangal dosh.He is not even in contact with me at present.

Qki kuch oficial documents se pata chala hai uska DOB 20/08/1993 par usne mujhe bola tha 09/09/1993. Jo v uska dob ho kuch suggest kijiye jisse hm ek ho paye future mai pls sir.

JVS Sir,

Till now we didn’t meet.I dont know we will be meeting or not.

pd

Navneet Sir,

please kuch upay bataye jisse ki my love life back on track.

pd

Navneet Sir,

maine kundali milan kia jismai yeh result dikaya hai pls suggest kijiye kya kare hmare relationship bachane ke lie …..

Guna Boy Girl Maximum Obtained Obtained Point Area Of Life
      Varna Vaisya Vaisya 1 1 Work
      Vasya Manav Jalch 2 0.5 Dominance
      Tara Vipat Janma 3 3 Destiny
      Yoni Gau Vanar 4 2 Mentality
      Maitri Mercury Saturn 5 4 Compatibility
      Gana Manushya Devta 6 5 Guna Level
      Bhakoot Virgo Capricorn 7 0 Love
      Nadi Adi Antya 8 8 Health
      » Horoscope Matching Results

Ashtakoot Matching between boy and girl is 23.5/36
      Mr. Ujjal has ‘High Mangal Dosha’ and Ms. Puja has ‘No Mangal Dosha’
      Conclusion: There is substantial difference in the level of Mangal Dosha compatibility of both the horoscopes. It is advisable to consult a learned astrologer before proceeding to marriage.

» Obtained Point
      23.5/36

pd

please reply me asap.

Pd

Plz navneet sir reply.

Puja Dhanuka

Pls navneet khanna sir help me ……..how can i proceed with my love life as he is even not speaking to me.

TMR

If he is not even speaking to you, obviously his horoscope does not match with your horoscope and it is a waste of time waiting for his affection to you. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in wherein there is a new method of scientific matching of horoscopes and you can try it out through a Paid Consultation if you are interested.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘love’ is closed to new replies.