Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

love

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jvsrao (KP Astrologer) JVS Rao 1 month ago.

• Author

pd

My love and I had separated on last week even i dont know the proper reason.since then I have tried to move on but not possible for me.I have become a impatient know. I really need help sir. From heart there is a voice that he will come back but my mind know he will not as he already said me he will never contact me via any media.but i waant he come back to my life.I really need to know is there any slightest possibility of him coming back to me ever!if no is there any way he will come back in my life.
    Please help.
    My birthday is on 13.02.1991
    Place is kolkata,west Bengal
    Time 4.22 pm
    His dob as he told 09.09.1993 (not confirmed) place dibrugarh, assam

• #38835 Reply

Pd

Pls reply sirji asap.

• #38973 Reply

PD

I didnt get my reply Navneet sirji yet.Awaiting for it.,

• #39011 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You have a very highly fortunate horoscope and you will never be short of money. You will have no enemies, indebtedness nor have diseases of a serious nature. Possibly your present husband does not have a good horoscope and that could be what is causing him problems.

• #39015 Reply
    jvsrao (KP Astrologer)
    JVS Rao

Chances to meet between 01-02-2018 and 05-04-2018, particularly in the period 20-02-2018 to 05-03-2018.

Reply To: love
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates