Love affair possibility

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Neeraj Kumar

Respected Navneet ji,

Pranam,

I am Neeraj Gupta. I am single person trying to get married.

will u b kind enough to tell me if i have love affair in my horoscope at any stage of life?

Name : Neeraj Kumar
      DOB: September 04,1968
      Time of Birth: 05:53 AM
      place of Birth :New Delhi.

Regards.

Neeraj Kumar
      [email protected]

• #13889 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Coming soon we have a conjunction to some extend it is already started that is of Jupiter and Rahu. Jupiter is the 5th lord in your horoscope , which means that its is the planet which governs house of ladylove and romance. Jupiter and Rahu in conjunction in the lagan as it will take place in Leo will certainly increase the chances of relationship. Jupiter and Rahu aspect the 5th house from lagan and the Jupiter and Rahu period that will start in April 2016 can bring you results on the relationship front.

See marriage is bad in your horoscope as 7th lord Saturn is debilitated in the 9th house or bhagyastan. Karka Venus is debilitated. In simple words marriage happiness is not promised. However you can always have a relationship , a companionship and someone with whom you can share your feelings.

I feel that seems to be likely in the period ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13890 Reply
      Astro

” some extend it is already started that is of Jupiter and Rahu. ” how sir??? pls explain….??

• #13897 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter is at 27 Degrees 50 minutes in Uttara Phalguni Nakshtra in leo and Rahu is at 3 degrees 31 min also in Uttara phalguni Nakshtra. That means the difference between between Rahu and Jupiter is about 5 degrees only despite being in different signs.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13920 Reply
      astro

when will actually rahu be in leo? date i mean.?

• #13921 Reply
      astro

when will actually rahu be in leo? date i mean.?

what effects will be felt by pieses ascendent ppl because of this conjuction?

• #13931 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahu will enter Leo on January 30 2016

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13932 Reply
      Astro

sir but if yo look from 8th jan 2016 any time any chart…. rahu is in leo…
      actually my sis is expecting baby in jan… i was looking at charts and found after 8th jan rahu is in leo! pls explain how whn u r saying after 30th jan?

• #13933 Reply
      Astro

yes…right….30th jan….par sir ye to bas kehne ki baat hai, its in virgo till 3oth jan. as already told by you its in close degree to jupiter…right??

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Love affair possibility
Your information: