Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Akaush

My details are

DoB – 29/10/1987
      ToB – 7.04 PM
      PoB – Kolkata, India
      Current residence – UK

I am having issues in my personal life with my loved one. I want to resolve them and settle down in near future. Will my love convert into marriage? When will I get married?

• #5789 Reply
      Akaush

Please look into my birth chart. Thank you

• #5792 Reply
      TMR
    • #5797 Reply
      Akaush

Sir,

Thanks for the article. I wish to get a prediction based on my birth chart. It would be great if someone can throw some light on my marriage based on my chart.

Regards.

• #5805 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your 5th house which is the house of romance, you have 12th lord Mars conjoined with Ketu. 5th lord Mercury gets weak as it is posited in the 6th house. 8th lord Jupiter which is the functional Malefic in your horoscope aspects the 5th house. Presently you have Rahu and Mercury conjoined in the 5th house in Transit. Rahu in Transit in 5th house will create unwanted differences with love partner. Ego clashes and misunderstanding can be there. Mercury is the planet of speech and its conjunction with Rahu is not good, take care of what you speak as it may go against you. The period is especially not good till May 2015. It is quite likely that the period will give you unsatisfied results on this front.

Also your marriage front needs care. Therefore matching of the horoscopes should be done for marital bliss and happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5815 Reply
      Akaush

Thank you Sir.

What should I be doing for relief? Is there a way I can make this better?

I appreciate your kindness and help.

Regards.

• #5819 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Get proper matching of the horoscopes done when ever you get married to make sure that the horoscopes are fully compatible and the marital happiness is promised. You may go in for “Detailed Marriage Report” in the paid service section for detailed horoscope analysis on Marriage and marital life. You may check the link below.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5832 Reply
      Akaush

Thank you again, Sir.

If you wouldn’t mind, can I ask one more thing? Are there any positives in other aspects of life in the upcoming period?

Regards.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5805 in Love convert to marriage?
Your information:

Cancel