love marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hina

My details r-name-hina gupta dob- 21/10/89.time-8.10am.place-mathura.my q.is that i had a bf v had breakup but he contacted me again.the problem is that now he doesnt loves me the way he used to and is not ready for marriage cos he is younger to me and wants to marry after 4 yrs.i wud like to ask r there any chances of my marriage with him in future. I can wait for him.but he is not ready for marriage.r there any chances that he will get convinced in future for marriage.pls help. His details.name- gagan chaturvedi.place-nagpur.dob-8/1/93.i dont kno his time.pls reply.thnx

• #12474 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The possibility of Love marriage is not there in your horoscope , more so in the main period of Mercury and sub period of Mercury that is going on. I feel you forget about him and move ahead with your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12479 Reply
      hina

Ok thnx sir.but m really not getting any satisfactory answer as different astrologers have different opinions.that even confusing me.dont kno which prediction is correct which is not.

• #12482 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hina, like when you visit a Doctor and a doctor can prescribe you medicine and when you visit another doctor for the same problems, he can prescribe you a totally different medicine. It totally depends upon how the doctor looks at the symptoms of the problems and understands it.

Similarly any two astrologer can differ in their opinion. They look at things purely depending upon their experience and understanding. This can at times create confusion like you say, and I believe the best way around this problems is to sit in a state of meditation and ask yourself, you will get the answer. I believe people can lie to you but your subconscious mind will never lie to you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #12485 Reply
      hina

I agree to u sir.but when a problem is one then completely different answers r really disturbing.though i know future is not known and an astrologer can only do his predictions.rest surely wats going to happen is not in our hands.as it is decided by god.

• #12488 Reply
      hina

Sir then pls tell me around wat time i ll get married nd how will be the partner nd my life after that. Happiness is there in my life or not? Pls reply.thnx

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12482 in love marriage
Your information:

Cancel