Love marriage but now i am afraid plz suggest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Peru

Hi we are planning to have marraige my girlfriend is having a strong mangalik dosha & I have small mangal dosha can we get married ?
      Girl dob :21-01-1998 time:8:03pm place allinagaram (Theni) tamilnadu
      Boy dob:12-01-1988 Time:8:20am place: Dindigul tamilnadu.

I would like to know will this marriage can take place in 2016 & will be arrange or love marriage.We already visited 2 pundits with horoscope both gave different result as one say i am manglik other say girl is manglik & this marriage is not preferred as this can cause any one life. Is it True i am too afraid now i don’t want to have trouble with my marriage life.
      We are planning to get marry next yr March or may 2016. we both are closed relative & our parents had agreed for our marriage Looking for your valuable feedback. We both are from close relative from Tamilnadu

• #12495 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have asked many questions and I will try my best to answer some below. Kindly note that the Girl has Mars in the 7th house which makes her mangalik. You are not mangalik. The ashtkoot guna milan is 19.5 out of 36. There is 2-12 Bhakoot dosha. For cancellation of these dosha I need to study both the charts in details.

If you want a detailed Guna and Graha milan please look at Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan at the link below.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #12495 in Love marriage but now i am afraid plz suggest
Your information:

Cancel