Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Love Marriage Or Arrange Marriage In Horoscope

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Love Marriage Or Arrange Marriage In Horoscope

This topic contains 46 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    TMR
    TMR

You will get married before April 2015 though the decision and the person with whom to marry will be decided much earlier. As to her looks, you will like her when you see her for the first time. You have a pass mark for your 7th house and therefore you will be happy with your marriage.

Do read my articles on “Definitions in Astrology” at http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and other articles too.

priyanka

sir my details are
    priyanka lohia
    03-03-1991
    7-30 pm
    mumbai
    i want to join banks & want to know about my marriage & marriage partner
    do i have guru chandal dosh & what would be its implication on my marriage. is it strong

TMR
    TMR

Dear Prinyanka,

You have an exemplary horoscope with a very strong 4th and 7th house and you will have a superb married life. For full evaluation of your horoscope do come through Premium Services http://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4. Also read my articles “Astrology – A new version” and other articles on this site or visit my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by TMR TMR.

p

upper prediction for whom

priyanka

sir
    priyanka lohia
    03-03-1991
    7-30 pm
    mumbai
    i want to join banks
    i want to know about my marriage partner
    do i have guru chandal dosh & what would be its implication on my marriage. is it strong

TMR
    TMR

It is for Priyanka lohia.

ppp

You will get married before April 2015 though the decision and the person with whom to marry will be decided much earlier. As to her looks, you will like her when you see her for the first time. You have a pass mark for your 7th house and therefore you will be happy with your marriage.
    name prashant
    date 24/12/1986.
    time 3:25am
    delhi
    aapne ne kaha gurji marry will decided much earlier please tell when i meet or get . please tell

ppp

name prashant
    date 24/12/1986.
    time 3:25am
    delhi
    aapne ne kaha gurji marry will decided much earlier please tell when i meet or get . please tell me

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Love Marriage Or Arrange Marriage In Horoscope’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top