Love Marriage Or Arrange Marriage In Horoscope

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
      Rohit Yadav

My name is Rohit and I’m in love with a girl. Please let me know if there is love marriage or arrange marriage in my horoscope. We are in a love but parents , especially her mother is against the marriage.

My Birth details:

Date: 26 May 1989
      Time: 4:45 AM
      Place: Delhi

TMR

If you want to know the compatibility report of your horoscopes you can come through our Premium services. By looking at your horoscope, we can only say whether you will have a happy married life or not or what is the success factor of your marriage which is reasonably good. It would be impossible to predict with whom you will marry. All marriages are arranged by God and parents usually are only the medium to have it conducted/achieved. Read my articles on this site or in my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your birth chart does not indicate love marriage .

Neeraj

Hi sir my name is Rajan,
        DOB:02/06/1994 TIme 17:00 pm, Delhi
        can i know if i have an arranged marriage or love marriage.
        I had 2 breakups n the earliest breakup happend few days back n i went till the verge of commiting suicide. i donno if i have any love relation in my life but if its a arranged marriage i would prefer to be single till i get married il reject girls atlease

p

Please tell me my marriage date and whether it will be a love or arranged marriage and details about my life partner. when i will get married?
      please also tell my career ? about my job.last 2 years im depressed some one broke my heart. i cant get any job.
      NAME prashant sharma(male)
      DOB 24/12/1986
      time 3:25AM
      place new delhi

TMR

You could get married in the third quarter of 2015. You have a respectable strength for your 7th house and therefore will have a happy married life. All marriages are arranged by God and parents and others are only a medium of conducting it.

Similarly you have a good career house too and you will be suitably getting an opening by about the year end.

p

NAME prashant sharma(male)
        DOB 24/12/1986
        time 3:25AM
        place new delhi
        how will be my spouse nature , look. can i get married this year is there any chance. to get girl in 2014.

priyanka

sir my details are

priyanka lohia
      7-30 pm
      mumbai
      i want to join banks & want to know about my marriage & marriage partner
      do i have guru chandal dosh & what would be its implication on my marriage. is it strong

TMR

When were you born? You have not given the Date of Birth.

TMR

You will get married before April 2015 though the decision and the person with whom to marry will be decided much earlier. As to her looks, you will like her when you see her for the first time. You have a pass mark for your 7th house and therefore you will be happy with your marriage.

Do read my articles on “Definitions in Astrology” at http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and other articles too.

priyanka

sir my details are
      priyanka lohia
      03-03-1991
      7-30 pm
      mumbai
      i want to join banks & want to know about my marriage & marriage partner
      do i have guru chandal dosh & what would be its implication on my marriage. is it strong

p

upper prediction for whom

priyanka

sir
      priyanka lohia
      03-03-1991
      7-30 pm
      mumbai
      i want to join banks
      i want to know about my marriage partner

TMR

It is for Priyanka lohia.

ppp

You will get married before April 2015 though the decision and the person with whom to marry will be decided much earlier. As to her looks, you will like her when you see her for the first time. You have a pass mark for your 7th house and therefore you will be happy with your marriage.
      name prashant
      date 24/12/1986.
      time 3:25am
      delhi
      aapne ne kaha gurji marry will decided much earlier please tell when i meet or get . please tell

ppp

name prashant
      date 24/12/1986.
      time 3:25am
      delhi
      aapne ne kaha gurji marry will decided much earlier please tell when i meet or get . please tell me

TMR

Where were you born? Give the name of the nearest city or town.

Adityam

My name is Adityam and I’m in love with a girl. Please let me know if there is love marriage or arrange marriage in my horoscope. Please, also comment on my timing of marriage and how will be my married and professional life.

My Birth details:
      Date: 12 Feb 1994
      Time: 11:56 AM
      Place: Indore

TMR

Marriages are made in heaven. So it is always an arranged marriage arranged by God himself. Please wait for 2 or 3 more years and then ask this question if you are not already married by then.

arunasri

BOY :29-09-1990 THENI
      4.30 A.M

GIRL : 14-06-1991
      6.30 A.M–METTUR

PLS TELL ME ABOUT OUR MARAGE

TMR

Come through paid services for horoscope matching after reading navagrahastro.blogspot.in

shweta choudhary

my name is shweta choudhary my birth details are
      DOB 09/02/1992
      PLACE jammu
      TIME 10 : 53 am
      do i have a yog for love marriage in my chart???
      hw will be my lyf partner like looks nature job

TMR

Love Marriages always end up in loveless marriage. Love after marriage is the most important. Marriages are made in Heaven and therefore is always arranged by God. Parents and priests are only the tools for this arrangement.

pradeep

Name:pradeep
      Dob:25-dec-1985
      Place-kanpur,uttar pradesh
      I want to know when will I get married.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Pradeep

Name: Pradeep
        Dob: 25-dec-1985
        Time: 10:00 AM
        Place-kanpur,uttar pradesh

satish

Hi
          marriage period possibilties

before march 2017…if you miss that period again in Nov 2017 till june 2018

better to do arraanged marriage…

pradeep

Please tell is there any possibility of love marriage thanks.

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You have punarpoo yoga, which delays/does not give stable marriage at the first chance.
      Also being born on the 25th gives an innovative, but propensity for less happiness through marriage.

Although this year you have had some new directions, be careful of your choice in marriage.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Besides what said above, where I mentioned that in this year you have some new directions; after you revealed your birth time, it confirms that its about seeking marriage after May 2016.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

For further, precise predictions you may go for paid options by clicking either of the links below.

RishiRahul

pandi

My date of birth 10 November 1988
      Time of birth 1:30 am
      Place of birth Chennai,tamilnadu
      Asc simga.
      7 house lord in 5 house and lord is Saturn.
      7 house aspected by rahu.
      Please give some idea regarding my marriage life.

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You are of soft temperament; while your spouse will not be so.
      You will be fonf your married life as you are fond of your co borns.

Since end 2011/early 2012 you are luckier or more active in personal relationships, than before.

RishiRahul

Sir can u pls tell an approximately time or month when will I meet my life partner?
      I’m told my marriage shall take place in late 2017 or early 2018..
      Can u pls tell mW when will I meet my life partner?? Month or date??

Mayuri Apte
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am- 5.25 am
      Nagpur

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Of course, I can tell you the month too, but not the time of meeting.

For detailed and Paid analysis please visit the link below.
      Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics in the forum, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul

Thank u for ur time. Please don’t mind But I can’t trust you at random… Can you tell me a near by upcoming thing in my life? If that actually happens I’ll get a surety that your future predictions are true.
      (Please not the past once)

TMR

Your above post only shows your ignorance of Astrology. Astrology is not a predictive science. It can just evaluate your life and behave like road signs to a motorist. If we could predict every event in everyone’s life, life is not worth living. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in.

RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You dont have to trust me at all.

It is obvious that you came to this forum for serious consultation or just free reading.

My method of reading the past & present is same; and I will only predict some past for free; while I use all 3 crafts for detailed past or future.

If you want to know about the predictive strength of astrology and other crafts that even some doubt.
      http://www.rishirahul.com/success_astro.html
      http://www.rishirahul.com/success_palm.html
      http://www.rishirahul.com/success_numo.html

RishiRahul

ravi

21.4.1987 at 0120 hrs
      male. visakhapatnam
      for marriage

ram

sir, will i have love or arranged marriage and when?
      Name: Ram
      DOB: 10-06-1992
      Time: 10:50 pm
      Place: Andhra

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of arrange marriage are much stronger in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

ram

Sir,
      Can I know when is it possibly happening and if it going to effect my career. Is there a possibility for me to get my family accept my love. I am facing a lots of problems personally and in my career and seeking for a good advice.
      I thank you well in advance for your suggestions and reply

ram

Sir,
      Please do reply sir…My parents are worried alot about my marriage as it is already late.

Surabhi

Boy- Kapil
      Dob- 3/6/1992
      Place – Hisar (Haryana)
      Time – 11:00am

Girl- Surabhi
      Dob- 1/9/1992
      Place – udhampur(J&K)
      Time-8:30am

Sir our bhakoot is 0/7 overall gun are 26.
      We are in love since 3 years and planning to
      Get married by dec 2017. How would be our
      married life? What does 0/7 in bhakoot mean?

ram

Sir,
      Please do reply…i have been waiting for your reply…how will my career and married life be…?

TMR

If you are interested in having a scientific matching report of your horoscopes, you can come through Paid Consultation using https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

TMR

Dear Prinyanka,

You have an exemplary horoscope with a very strong 4th and 7th house and you will have a superb married life. For full evaluation of your horoscope do come through Premium Services https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4. Also read my articles “Astrology – A new version” and other articles on this site or visit my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Love Marriage Or Arrange Marriage In Horoscope’ is closed to new replies.