Love Marriage Prediction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Akhilesh Tripathi

Hello sir, great admirer of urs.
      Want to ask that my family is not accepting my love. Please tell me when will I get marry and chances of Love Marriage in my Kundali and my gf kundali
      Boy Details
      DOB 25 June 1989
      Time 8:44 PM
      Place Basti, UP

Girl Details
      DOB 21 May 1989
      Time 8:15 AM
      Place Delhi

TMR

There is nothing like Love Marriage. Love should come after marriage and not before, what you really now feel is infatuation, it has nothing to do with love. Astrology can only evaluate your success factor in marriage. Read my articles on blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Akhilesh Tripathi

I this case…Why so many astrologer are into predicting Love marriage with seeing and evaluating kundali details. According to ur words…u r saying that it is not possible to predict about chances of love marriage or arrange marriage in ones kundali

TMR

You read my articles which will give you the scope of astrology in life. Anybody can predict anything, but there is no guarantee that the prediction will happen to be true. Unfortunately we can never predict the future. If it were possible, life loses its charm.

Akhilesh Tripathi

Yes I read your article and found them very informative. Also listening these types of thoughts from an astrologer is amazing. Still I want u to predict something for me regarding career and marriage

TMR

You have a fairly powerful marital house and you will get married in the beginning of 2019 after some uncertainty.

Akhilesh Tripathi

and sir what about my career…actually I m looking for a job..Also plz tell me about Girl’s marriage and her career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Love Marriage Prediction’ is closed to new replies.