Love marriage prediction

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Angle33333333

Hi i am a girl born on 12 august 1988 in sialkot pakistan.
      My time of birth is in betweeen 2 am to 4 am exect time is not known
      I want to know will i have love marriage with the concent of my family.and what will be time of marriage?
      Thanks in advance

• #36735 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Exact time of birth is needed to evaluate a horoscope

• #36737 Reply
        Angle33333

If time of birth is 00.51 am can i have love marriage?

• #36743 Reply
      TMR

We do not believe in trial and error method in astrology. You can contact some wayside astrologers for such guesswork and predictions.

• #36771 Reply
      Angle3333333

I am sorry sir.but the time my mother told me is 12.51 am or 3.51am before morning prayer but written on certificate is 2.53 am.so i am not guessing but have 3 different birth times.if you can help i will apriciate it.

• #36773 Reply
      Angle3333333

The place i live dont give much importance to record exect birthtime so what i do

• #36775 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is totally based on exact time of birth. With different times of birth there is little point in using Astrology to evaluate your horoscope. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology online

• #36787 Reply
      Angle333333

Is there any method to find time of birth?

• #36798 Reply
      TMR

There are methods to find the time of birth through reverse engineering like from events in the past which are of a one time nature, like death of father or mother or first sexual experience or any other matter of significance which will help identify the time of birth. And your very looks can sometimes give us clues to where some planets are in the zodiac. For all that you should contact an astrologer in person and spend hours with him for questions and answers. It is called Birth Time Rectifications which are being practised by many as a business in the world of astrology.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #36787 in Love marriage prediction
Your information:

Cancel