love marriage ,stree shapa

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      harthik

my name: harthik, dob: 22-03-1994, place :sriklahasthi, time: 14:49
      her name deepthi, dob 16-09-1993, place thalasery(tellicherry) time 12:55 pm

her parents not accepting our love, now even she is not taking to me ,but checks my messages and mails? can i have her as my wife? and is theere any stree shapa in my horoscope swamy?

• #76149 Reply
      harthik

her parents not accepting our love, now even she is not taking to me ,but checks my messages and mails? can i have her as my wife? and is theere any stree shapa in my horoscope swamy?

• #76152 Reply
      TMR

Marriage with an elderly bride is not going to do you any good.

• #76184 Reply
        harthik

please give full details sir

• #76536 Reply
      harthik

her parents not accepting our love, now even she is not taking to me ,but checks my messages and mails? will i get her as my wife? and is theere any stree shapa in my horoscope swamy?

• #76543 Reply
      TMR

Stree shapa is a superstitious axiom in astrology usually used by wayside astrology. For a scientific horoscope matching you can come through Paid consultation.

• #76545 Reply
      harthik

how to contact you sir, and whats the fee

• #76550 Reply
      TMR

You can seek online consultation at https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: love marriage ,stree shapa
Your information: