Love or arrange marriage

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhijeet

Sir I want to know whether I have love marriage or arrange marriage..and when..

Details are-
      19 July 1984
      01:23 pm
      Gorakhpur

• #11759 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope it seems that the chances of arrange marriage are much stronger. 5th house lord is Saturn and exalted in lagan therefore you do want love marriage. But Saturn and Mars conjunction is not auspicious for self and also for love. Venus the planet of love is combust. Arrange marriage should be pursued.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11768 Reply
      Abhijeet

Thank you sir..but i love a girl very much and want to marry her…is there any way that i can marry her..her details are-

28-08-1991
      04:13 pm
      Bareilly

• #11781 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is not going to be easy and you can expect hurdles and obstacles in your path.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11782 Reply
      ptttt

meetu(female)
      4pm
      delhi
      name prashant(male)
      3:25AM
      Delhi
      dear sir
      our marriage date is 25July,2015. I got married this year. i want to know when i become a father and i want to know how will be my job. Presently im working as a office assistant on contract basis. my salary will be low. how will be my future. what i do reply. which line is good for me . how will be my financial condition in future about my job

• #11786 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have asked so many questions, please specify are you meetu or prashant and give your birth details once again.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11791 Reply
      ppp

im prashant (male)
      3:25am

• #11797 Reply
      Abhishek

But sir can we get together after obstacles…we can face everything to unite together…if there will be chances then we will do everything..plz tell us sir..

• #11802 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of children are very much in second half of 2016.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11810 Reply
      Abhishek

Sir plz tell us about our marriage…we will cross all hurdles and obstacles if any chance..we are in love and want your guidance..at any time if there is change in planetary positions leading to our marriage .plz tell us..
      Boy-
      19-07-1984
      01:23 pm
      Gorakhpur

Girl-
      28-08-1991
      04:13 pm
      Bareilly.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11782 in Love or arrange marriage
Your information:

Cancel