Love Problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Yamini

I love a guy to whom I met with the consent of our parents and everything was fine but later on his mother said i am manglik but as my parents consulted with so many astrologers and they said i am not manglik and he tried to convince his parents a lot but he failed and he said he cant go against his parents. and we stopped talking with each other but from last one month we are again in touch but unfortunately he again stopped talking from last 2 days just because of this issue. We still wants to marry each other. please help me and suggest some solution.

My details: Yamini Budhiraja
      Date of Birth- 25.01.1990
      Time- 09:58 AM
      Place- Delhi

His details: Ankit Katarmal
      Date of Birth- 01.12.1989
      Time- 08:55 AM
      Place- Delhi

• #20188 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Guna milan score is 28 out of 36, which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. Regarding mangal dosha we see that In the birth chart of Ankit Mars is placed in the eleventh house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in eleventh house from the Moon. Hence Ankit is not a Mangalik from the Birth Chart as well as from the Moon Chart.

In the birth chart of yamini Mars is placed in the tenth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in first house from the Moon. Hence yamini is not Mangalik from the Birth Chart but Chandra Mangalik from the Moon Chart.

Yamini has partial mangal dosha which gets cancelled due to following reasons.

1. Mars conjoined with Moon

2. Aspect of Jupiter on Mars

3. Saturn in the first house of Ankit horoscope

You are not mangalik.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #22060 Reply
        Yamini

Now please help me sir. What can i do.

• #22075 Reply
      babeesh

dob:26/12/1988 time 11.45pm @ teliicherry kerala..
      sir am i a manglik??… please help me sirr….

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20188 in Love Problem
Your information:

Cancel