Love Relationship and My Future

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Brinda

Hello Navneet Sir, Hope your doing good. First of all thank you for your reply for my previous post.
      I am in a love relationship from past 6 years. My partner name is Manjunath. Our relationship is accepted by both of our parents and they are quite happy with our relationship. In this past 6 years we were too affectionate to each other but there will be always fights between us all the time for silly things. My partner doesn’t understands my point of view anytime. He wants me to be as how he wants me to be. I have been sacrificing many things for him till date. He has been very rude to me many times which no girl will bare. All the time we fight I would be the first person to ask apologise no matter whether its his mistake or mine. At the same time he has also been to loving to me as well.
      From past 1 year the problem which is happening in my life is so weird which i am not able to digest at all. He has got attracted to another girl, He keeps in touch with her now and then and he started many lies to me and started hiding things to me. If I ask the same thing to him he even shouts and beats me many times. For some days he doesn’t call her and again he starts calling her. He keeps Fake promises that he would be truthful and honest to me but he never keeps up his promise. I have tried very hard to forget him but I am unable to do it as I have got so much attached to him, I even think that he is my whole world. Sometimes he says that I am his wife and he cant live without me, but at the same times he speaks to that girl as well. As both our parents know our relationship very well , after hearing to this big mess they are very much worried about our relationship and the marriage which the have decided on. His parents thinks me as their own daughter and even my parents thinks the same way to him. At this stage I am not happy with him , at the same time I am not able to be without him. Please suggest me on this. And also tell about our marriage and on which year the marriage may happen. I am in very much depression. Please do reply soon as possible. Below mentioned is the Birth Details of my partner and myself. Thank you.

Name:Brinda.KM
      DOB: 01/02/1994
      Raashi:Kanya
      Nakshatram: Hastham
      Time of Birth: 5:10 PM(Tuesday)
      Place of Birth: Kurnool (Andra Pradesh)

Name : Manjunath.A
      DOB:27/10/1993
      Raashi: Kumbam
      Nakshatram: Poorvabadra (Poorattadhi)
      Time Of Birth: Not Sure
      Place of Birth: Bangalore

• #9706 Reply
      Brinda

Sir, Please reply..

• #9724 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You need to provide me with the time of birth of the boy for doing a 0horoscope matching with your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9732 Reply
      Brinda

Hello Navneet Sir,

As I not mentioned the time of birth of my partner in the last post, here it is.

Time of Birth- 6.00 AM

Please reply to be soon as possible.
      Thank you in advance.

• #9740 Reply
      Brinda

Sir.. I am very much depressed. I am badly waiting for your reply .. As I need to take some decision urgently.
      Thank you.

• #9741 Reply
      TMR

Astrology will not be of any use to you without having the correct time of birth. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into Astrology.

• #9751 Reply
      Brinda

Hi sir,

Thanks for replying.. I have mentioned the time in my last post. Its 6:00 AM.

Please help me out.
      Thank you.

• #9754 Reply
      mm

Meetu 17/07/1988.4pm delhi born h aur prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi . how will our married life

• #9756 Reply
      TMR

Dear Brinda,

If you want a full compatibility report of the horoscopes, you will have to come through Paid services since it involves quite a lot of time and effort.

• #9757 Reply
      TMR

Dear mm,

If you want a full compatibility report of the horoscopes, you will have to come through Paid services since it involves quite a lot of time and effort. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9741 in Love Relationship and My Future
Your information:

Cancel