Low finance

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by p.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jrao

Dear Sir,
      My DOB is 7-apr-1970, place of birth: Kolkatta Time:19:25 Hrs
      My bank balance is very low. i am unable to meet needy expenses. when my finance will improve, please predict.

• #15295 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is LIbra and Rashi is Aries. You are born under the Ashwini Nakshtra. As per your horoscope you will earn money but will not be able to save and keep it. Wasteage of money will be there and is strongly indicated in your Horoscope. The Rahu mahadasha is going on along with antardasha of Rahu as well. The period after July 2016 would see some improvement. Doing the remedies of Rahu are strongly recommended.

1. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times Daily

2. Read Hanuman Chalisa

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15300 Reply
      p

name prashant (Male)
      3:25 AM
      Delhi
      sir
      im working on contract basis in Govt. company with low salary. i want to ask when i get good job with good salary. how will be my future income. i try so many times for permanent . but they said we cant get permanent or there is no rule etc. what i do please sugguest . if i go for business . which business is good for me. Can i get good profit . how will my future income. i already wear gomat in middle finger and panna in little finger . what will be my future

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15300 in Low finance
Your information:

Cancel