Luck?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard

Hello..

I just started with the topic of astrology. I am studying many natal charts, especially of friends since I can see how they really are … I am interested in studying the letter of a particular friend, in which he has a very good life … in many areas, he may not be happy inside Or yes, but I’m not talking about happiness, but about getting and attracting everything easily, but outwardly it looks good, he has a good family, he likes everyone, he’s a good friend, he’s good, he’s attractive, Women always got good people and beautiful, materially has everything, a lot of money, travel, good work ..I leave natal chart .. what aspects can highlight ? I’ve known him for a long time and it always was. I am intrigued, because although I can study natales letter of successful people, but I live with this person and it is even admirable.

thankks

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2s1ktuh.jpg[/IMG]

http://es.tinypic.com/r/2s1ktuh/9

• #29199 Reply
      Richard

EDIT URL IMAGE

astro w2gw 01 a 40293 63378

• #29200 Reply
      TMR

You read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will give you how to scientifically evaluate a horoscope.

• #29201 Reply
      K.UMAMAHESWARA RAO

Hello,
      According to Indian astrology,when benefics are placed in
      kendras,he will be good natured.Benefics means Jupiter,venus
      and waxing moon.
      Kendras means quadrants,which are 1,4,7 and 10th houses.
      It appears your friend is very rich.
      If a good planet is strongly placed in second house,he will be
      rich.
      [email protected]

• #29204 Reply
      Richard

Thanks for the reply

He has a lot of money but he has no planets at house 2, how do you interpret this? Or houses 10 and 7 also counts as money?

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29201 in Luck?
Your information:

Cancel