malavya & sasa yogas, fame

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      divine spark

hello, I am wondering if my chart shows a good possibility for fame in the arts – music, acting, writing. I have malavya and sasa yogas in the 7th house, 1st and 9th lords in the 9th, and what seems like a strong navamsa with a nbry saturn, exalted sun and jupiter, and well-placed other planets. My moon is debilitated but it has slight neech bhang.
      Sept 28 1984
      20:08
      Milwaukee wi

• #9044 Reply
      TMR

The positioning of planets in the signs is not sufficient reason for producing good effects. The residential strength of planets in your charts are rather weak with a net strength of 26.92%. Only Saturn has a good residential strength. For full evaluation of your horoscope scientifically, read navagrahastro. blogspot.in and use Paid services to get a full blown out Scientific evaluation of your Horoscope.

• #9059 Reply
      shivani

Sir,

Do I have matsya yoga and neechabhangarajyoga.If its there when will it manifest.

28feb1985
      7.24pm
      varanasi
      female

• #9061 Reply
      TMR

You have a Malavya yoga with a 26% strength. You do not have any neechabhangarajayoga. Jupiter is in debilitation and there are no yogas present to provide you any yoga related. Malavya yoga will materialise slightly during 2033 for about 3 years.

• #9063 Reply
      shivani

sir when will I get a good job

28feb1985
      7.24pm
      varanasi
      female

• #9068 Reply
      TMR

Getting a good job is next to impossible since your career house is very weak. Take any job that comes your way and grab it forthwith.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9044 in malavya & sasa yogas, fame
Your information:

Cancel