male to female feeling

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      shalini

iam a born male but of late iam inclined to dress in saree and go out to temples ,shops for purchases and also visit restaruants for having snacks.Iam unable to control this habit.Why such a feeling in me.i was born on 21.8.1949 at 7.20 am in chennai,can you ecplain my habit and wheather i can continue to do this.

• #4216 Reply
      TMR

Generally people who have lords of dasa and antardasa happening to be placed in even mutable signs often show this tendency particularly when the planet has very weak strength. Mutable signs experience the sense of multiple selves, and sometimes struggle to feel real and solid in themselves. Their sense of identity is loose, and like a kaleidoscope, always changing. But over time, a core sense of self emerges, based on this changeability, but transcending it, too.

You are now running Venus Dasa, Rahu(Behaves like Jupiter) antardasa both are placed in mutable even signs and Venus has a very low residential strength of some 7% which aggravates the situation. You will get over this problem by about September 2014 when you start having Jupiter’s antardasa who is in a cardinal sign and quite powerful too. Be warned that you do not get beaten up by someone in this process.

• #4218 Reply
        shalini

what you mean by beaten up by some one in the process.You mean to say that i should dressing like a woman.

• #4219 Reply
      shalini

shalini

what you mean by beaten up by some one in the process.You mean to say that i should avoid dressing like a woman.

• #4220 Reply
      TMR

A male dressed as a female or vice versa appearing in public places could sometimes be dangerous if such impersonations are found out. You may not get a chance to explain yourself. It is a punishable offence under Section 419 of the Indian Penal Code.

• #4222 Reply
        shalini

thank you for your caution i will not indulge in such act while going out.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4219 in male to female feeling
Your information:

Cancel