Mangal dosh with parivartan yoga

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      GAURAV SHARMA

My lagana is Gemini and lord of 7th house (jupiter) sits in 11th house with Venus in aries sign and Lord of 11th house (mars) sits in 7th house with saturn in Sagittarius sign. I want to know about my marriage timing and how is going to be my married life as i am manglik..is she going to be well educated and beautiful or not ?

• #22200 Reply
      TMR

With whatever you have evaluated you should be getting a wife of your choice. Mangal means “Good” and there is nothing to be afraid of being a Manglik. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #22201 Reply
      GAURAV SHARMA

Dear sir,
      This is my birth details as mentioned below through which i made online free horoscope of mine and was trying to learn to read my horoscope by my self.

Full Name: Guarav Sharma
      DOB : 16 MARCH 1988
      Place : Sonkatch dist Dewas Madhya Pradesh (Latitude 22.9723 and Longitude 76.3452)
      Time : 11:50 am

• #22202 Reply
      TMR

If you wish to have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope do come through Paid consultation. Details are there in my blog.

• #22207 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Parivarthan between seventh and eleventh houses is good.
      Sukra is excellent planet for Midhuna lagna.
      The presence of Guru and Sukra in 11th house is good.
      This combination is good for happy marriage.

Though Sani is a benefic for your lagna,Sani’s presence
      in seventh house is not good.
      Two malefics in seventh house is not good.
      Of course,Guru is seeing seventh house.
      This will reduce bad effects considerably.
      [email protected]

• #22232 Reply
      vandana

Uncle ,

could you please tell me when I will get married, will it be arrange or love and how is going to be my married life as i am manglik.. Am I going through Markesh yog .

Please help me .

Thanks ,
      Vandana

• #22233 Reply
      vandana

Uncle ,
      could you please tell me when I will get married, will it be arrange or love and how is going to be my married life as i am manglik.. Am I going through Markesh yog .

DOB – 21-10-1986
      Time – 13:00
      Place – Delhi

Please help me .
      Thanks ,
      Vandana

• #22245 Reply
        satish

Hello vandana
        you are currently in dasa of Rahu and Moon the 7th house lord till jan 2018…
        you suitable period for marriage is 2017 , infact saturn will aspect jupiter from jan 2017…and its should promote marriage affairs, as saturn is lagan lord.but as saturn becomes retrograde during 2017..there will be delays….moon is your marriage related planet. and its period will be helpful
        But maximum you should get married withing next 2 years.
        satish
        kindly reach me at [email protected]

• #22261 Reply
        satish

Hello vandana..
        you are currently in dasa of Rahu and Moon the 7th house lord till jan 2018…
        you suitable period for marriage is 2017 , infact saturn will aspect jupiter from jan 2017…and its should promote marriage affairs, as saturn is lagan lord.but as saturn becomes retrograde during 2017..there will be delays….moon is your marriage related planet. and its period will be helpful
        But maximum you should get married withing next 2 years.
        satish
        kindly reach me at [email protected]

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22201 in Mangal dosh with parivartan yoga
Your information:

Cancel