mangal dosha

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Hariom Tiwari

Pandit Ji….I am having mangal dosha in moon 7th house but not in lagna(9th) but I am having satur in 4th house and a girl is having mangal dosha in lagna 7th house but not in moon house (10th)…mangal dasha is also running in her horoscope… We love each other(22.5-25) gun are matching but nadi dosha….can be a life partner without any life issues

• #4488 Reply
      TMR

A proper answer to your question can be got only through getting a Horoscope compatibility report giving the time of birth details of both. Read my article on this web site particularly the one on ‘Astrology – A new version’ and “Marriage Failures – How Astrology can help” or on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

• #4489 Reply
        Hariom Tiwari

Boys details…18 nov.1990…
        Time 02:10 am
        Place. Kanpur up
        Girls details…18 step.1990…
        Time 11:55 am
        Place .unnao up(very near from kanpur)

• #4490 Reply
      Hariom Tiwari

Girl details is 18 sept.1990
      Time 11:55 am
      Unnao up

• #4491 Reply
      TMR

This is a premium/paid service and you will have to come through https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4 for the compatibility report to be prepared.

• #4492 Reply
      Simee

My birth date is 10march 1972. Time 5:30 am. Place is Lahore Pakistan. Is there mangal dosh in my chart? When will I get married?

• #4493 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

looking at your horoscope, You are not manglik , however your 7th house of marriage and married life if not very strong. Sun rules the 7th house and is positioned in inimical sign of Saturn. Things on the marital front are not promising for you and even if you get married. Chances of separation are very much there. You need to make adjustments and compromises in life if you want to marry , it it likely that you want to live your life your own way, and not easy for others to adjust.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4494 Reply
      Aasma

Hi. My DOB is 26 October 1966. Time around 12 noon and place jhang Pakistan. Someone told me that a bad period is coming for my marital life. There could be divorce. Do u think it’s right?

• #4497 Reply
      Aasma

I am married sir. I have children. But somebody told me that a difficult time period is coming for my marital life with husband in which there will suddenly be some problems and conflicts. I was asking abt that?

• #4498 Reply
      TMR

There will be no problem till 2028.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4489 in mangal dosha
Your information:

Cancel