Manglik or not

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Srivatsa

Dear Sir,
      There has been confusion about my kundali and astrology have different opinions. Can you please look into my kundali and tell whether I should consider myself manglik or non-manglik? Regards
      13th May, 1975. Time 1:40AM , place – Nainital

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As your Mars is conjoined with Jupiter there is no Mangal dosha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Srivatsa

Thank you Dear Sir for your response. My divorce happened within 2 months of marriage. The girl left after a sudden quarrel one day and got remarried a few weeks after divorce to the person of her choice. The quarrel was related to her excessive interactions with several male friends which I being old fashioned person could not accommodate.The reason is not important here though but the suddenness. (Her details just for your reference – 29th Aug, 1983. 3:55PM, Saharanpur India). Since this incident it has been 10 years and I have never been able to have courage to think about remarrying. Since you say I have jupiter joining Mars, did the jupiter had no power to prevent my marriage from breaking up? If my Mangal Dosha is cancelled then why did divorce happen in my life? I thought it was Mangal dosha which caused my sudden divorce as people say. Is Jupiter canceling mangal dosha 100% effective cancelation in your opinion?

Thank you again and Regards to you

TMR

You are thoroughly mistaken that Mangal dosha was the one reason which failed your marriage. In fact you do not have Mangal dosha. But your wife had very strong Mangal dosha. And your two horoscopes do not match at all as per scientific matching of horoscopes. It is good that you got rid of her so easily. Next time you plan a marriage, do not take your own astrological decisions. Ensure that the horoscopes match well. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Srivatsa

Thank you so much Dear Sir for taking the time to look at my kundli. I am obliged to you for clearing this up for me here. Some mistakes will never be rectified in this lifetime and so much time elapsed in getting over it and now I do not have good prospects nor desire to plan for remarriage. I did not apply any of my own knowledge, or even consulted anyone as we were told that the girl was born in such circumstances that the time of birth was never noted down. Not giving much attention to that, still went ahead with marriage in good faith and rest was destiny. After the divorce, it was revealed by a mutual close relative that her birth details were very much known and he gave her exact birth details as provided to him by girl’s parents long time back for marriage match making elsewhere. It was no use for me other than analyzing afterwards.
      Thank you so much again and regards to you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Manglik or not’ is closed to new replies.