manish sir

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      santosh

dob : 16/8/1991 tob : 10:40am
      pob : karwar , Karnataka
      I am struggling from last 2
      years for getting good job in good reputed company. I have shown my kundali to so many astrologers but no one could give the correct answer regarding my job. they have given stupid answers like”Next month me lagenga” but uptill now every month hasbeen passed today is such condition i don’t get job from last month. So i request please study my kundali properly & Please tell exact time/month of getting job.

• #20524 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is not a predictive science as many people think. Fake astrologers also try to make predictions and some of them happens to be true. Public memory is short lived and they forget about the false predictions in due course of time. Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for details.

• #20631 Reply
      Manish

Santosh

The lord of the 10th house is in lagna, you will be learned,famous and wealthy. although sickness is indicated in the early age,wealth and happiness are bound to increase as years go by. The 10th house is cancer. it is a watery sign hence occupation connected with water is possible.
      Sun in 10th house, you will rise in life and hold a post of honour and responsibility. You will gain from your father. Teaching is a proffession you will enjoy.

The period from 28 june 2017 till 28 Aug 2020 is great for you from career point.

God bless you.

• #20634 Reply
      TMR

The lord of the 10th house Moon has a feeble residential strength which is placed in 2nd house and this will hamper your career. Your Sun is not in the 10th house, but in 11th house as per the Bhava Chart. Never go anywhere near water. Your second house is very weak and this could make you an irritable person and you may lose temper soon. Your 7th house is also weak and you may have to loiter around in unknown places. My suggestion is you should join the defence services if possible since you are very courageous in nature and you will have no enemies or enemies can do you no harm.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: manish sir
Your information: