Marital compatibility

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gayatri

Dear Sir,
      Is this a compatible match for marriage? Astrological opinion is negative as the girl is manglik and boy is not. Is there any scope in their horoscopes for this to be a successful union.
      Girl: 21 Aug, 1980, 3:25AM, Dehradun
      Boy: 13th May, 1975, 1:40AM, Haldwani

Thank you,
      Gayatri

• #35629 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the horoscope matching we see that the Ashtkoot Guna milan score is 20.5 which is higher then 18 that is required for marriage. There is Gana dosha as the girl belongs to Rakshasa Gana. The grahmaitri score is also weak.

Regarding mangal dosha we see that the girl has Mangal dosha, while the boy is not mangalik. Mangal dosha of the girl gets cancelled as Mars is Yogakarka planet in the horoscope.

However as the Gana dosha is there and Grahmaitri score is less. It is recommended that you do Grah Milan (Matching of the Planets) before you take any decision.
      It is important to look at Guna as well as Grah milan before you solemnize marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #35634 Reply
      Gayatri

Thank you Navneet Khanna Sir! Since there was no yes or no answer from you, I assume that there is more to be looked at the horoscopes to arrive at a conclusion. What is the best way to reach you for a consultation. Looks like you are not available through this website as I didn’t see your name on the list. Please advise how I can reach out to you.
      Regards,
      Gayatri

• #35644 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Gayatri,

You can look at “horoscope matching kundli milan” for a detailed Kundali milan from below.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #35644 in Marital compatibility
Your information:

Cancel