Marital life

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Deep

Sir,
      My DOB: 21-04-1986
      Place: Hooghly Westbengal
      Time: 7:30pm

Currently wearing gomed more than 7 ratthi also suggested to were panna 4-5 ratthi also.
      Having severe marriage related issues.

Plz suggest is it ok?

Regards.

• #28063 Reply
      TMR

Wearing precious stones to make things happen is not astrology, it is just media creations to sell their wares. Do not be carried away by such gimmicks.

• #28070 Reply
      Deep

I have been turning every stone so that things become normal not only by astrology but practically all turning out to be vegetative. Ur valued suggestion in this matter can be helpful for both of us if u are ready to help.

Thanks

• #28073 Reply
      TMR

Read my articles “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology” and many other useful such articles on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #28077 Reply
      raji

Hi deep

Bad:
      1.Your Ascendant(lagna) is Scorpio and Retrograde Saturn(severe malefic) is placed in Langna Aspects 7th house of Spouse & Relationship
      2. Langna & 6th house lord Mars(another severe malefic) and is plced in 2nd House of Family relationship
      3.In Navamsha The 7th and 8th lord Saturn placed in 5th house Aspects 7th and 11th houses
      4.Right now Sade sati of Saturn transition in Scorpio (your lagna) until October and the transits to Sagittarius (2nd house) and stays there until 26th Jan 2020
      5. Mercury lord of 8th and 11th house( happiness from partners) is debilitated in 5th house
      6. At present vimsottari Dasha–> Rahu-Mercury and Rahu is in 6th house(problems) and Mercury is debilitated

Good:
      1.Marriage, 7th lord Venus is in 7th house Own sign
      2.Again Venus is in 7th house in Navamsha and in friendly sign

50 % Saturn is causing problems to you due to its Position, Aspects in both natal and navamsha
      Sade sati makes you problem even more severe

30 % Mercury and 20% mars

Can you tell me, what is the severe problem(in marriage) right now so that i will try to give you Exact solution

• #28080 Reply
      JVS RAO

Deep
      You will get married within March 2018.
      JVS Rao

• #28082 Reply
      Deep

Hello sir,
      Thanks for the analysis of my chart.
      I got married in Jan 2017 and within 15 days of marriage problems started with my wife. She is very hot temper and looses control even with very silly issues. Have been using islang language even when speaking with my mother and relatives. She also has a psychological problem for which she takes regular medicines and I came to know about it after marriage. The problems have gone beyond my control and had to shift her to her parents house. I started her treatment with another psycratist but now she is calling me and threatning me every now and then.
      Can I tell what kind of help I can get from astrology.

Thanks for your help
      Regards
      Deep

• #28083 Reply
        Raji

Hi Deep,

Your problem is way severe than i thought.

I need your wife’s Horoscope details for analysis of your marriage

Please contact me personally [email protected] because, i think public discussion is wrong for your problem.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28082 in Marital life
Your information:

Cancel