Marital problems and career

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ritesh

Hello sir
      My dob January 11th 1981 at 3:45am Hyderabad India.
      Iam married and living with my wife and son, sir could you please tell me how is marital life further and my career.

Thanks
      Ritesh

• #28444 Reply
      TMR

Your 7th house and 12th houses are the weakest ones and marital happiness will be comparatively lower in life.

• #28447 Reply
      Ritesh

Sir Could you explain in detail

• #28561 Reply
      Ritesh

Sir could you please tell

• #28627 Reply
      crs

Dear Ritesh

In your chart 7th lord is sitting in 2nd house. By “Bhavat Bhavam” it is 9th from its place. So its considered best. So marriage is the best thing that happened to you. Sun is conjunct with Venus, so that makes your wife “Bossy” and that is making you worry. But don’t worry you have a great life ahead.

All the best.
      Thanks

• #28628 Reply
        crs

In your chart 7th lord is sitting in 2nd house. By “Bhavat Bhavam” it is 9th from its place. So its considered best. So marriage is the best thing that happened to you.

7th lord is sitting in 8th from its own. So it is considered that there are lot of secrets in your relationship and lot of misunderstanding. Be open with each other.

• #28635 Reply
      J V S RAO

Ritesh
      Mercury signifies 2nd, 4th, 8th and 11th houses. Moon bhukti starts from 28-07-2017 and is upto 27-12-2018. Moon signifies 5th, 10th, 2nd, 8th and 11th. Hence you will have developments in your professional and domestic life. There may be child birth during the period.
      Even though Mercury is the lord of 8th house, you need not worry about it. In your case it gives you favors & monetary gains from Government, ancestral property etc. 8th house signifies good things also like insurance, wife’s luck, pleasure through wife etc.
      Venus is the lord of 7th and 12th and is 1st house(sign Sagittarius). So your wife will have affections towards you and feel happy.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      ([email protected])

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28561 in Marital problems and career
Your information:

Cancel