Markesh yog

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gagandeep

hello Navneet ji,
      Can you pls guide me,as someone told me that im going through Markesh Yog,which can lead to accident,decline in career etc.
      and currently i am going through very bad phase of life as i have lost my Job and going through health probs too.

My D.O.B is 6-feb-1988 birth place is ambala & time is 00.20 .

Warm regards
      Gagandeep singh

• #7768 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the Mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Rahu till October 2017. Presently is in your 12th house in transit and therefore it can bring health problems, financial losses, streess and tensions. There is no Maraka Dasha that is going on, and the period till October 2017 is challenging. Doing the Rahu remedies will truly, help.

1. Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily.

2. Give roti to the birds daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7770 Reply
      gagandeep

navneet ji i am extremely sorry for this,the predictions you discovered for me,have been discovered by no astrologers among 8 astrologers i have been consulted from past 5 years .everyone says im undergoing maarkesh dasha till oct dis year and after dat i will be occupied by Rahu.
      I guess der may be a typo error while feeding my details in software u use.
      Request you to pls check my tables again my D.o.B is 6-feb-1988 time is 00.20 Am place is ambala

• #7771 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I repeat that there is no Manka Dasha going on for you . You have started the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Rahu that is why you are facing problems related to health and other aspects of life. There may be accidents and injuries as you pointed out as Rahu is in the 12th house which is the house of hospitalization. There may be financial losses and rise of expenses as well as 12th house indicates that, but Maraka Dasha is something different and you are not going through it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7771 in Markesh yog
Your information:

Cancel