(81E52 25N57) INDIA

india

• #13525 Reply
      ANKUR

atleast please reply

• #13551 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that there is Kaalsarp dosha in your horoscope. There is also Kemdruma dosha in your horoscope Kalasarp dosha will bring delays and obstacles. Mars is the 7th house lord and conjoined with Saturn which is not good. Ketu in the 11th house aspects the 7th house. Your 7th house and 7th lord are weak and marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes. Marriage happiness is weak in your horoscope. Marriage yog is there in late 2016, you should try hard and you can see favourable results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13573 Reply
      ANKUR

when will i get to know the match ,will the spouse be from known relations or from friend circle , from sae city allahabad or from other city
      Regards
      Ankur Suri

• #13578 Reply
      ANKUR

also please tell me age difference of spouse if you can get it from my chart
      Rasi or Navamsa somewhere i had read that to look out for spouse nature one should check 7th house of navamsa mine is Virgo (7th navamsa) with ketu in it please tell the interpretations you can get from it
      Regards
      Ankur

• #13614 Reply
      ankur

waiting for reply

• #13621 Reply
      ankur

i have saturn darakarka does it mean i will get older spouse

• #13672 Reply
      ankur

i have read somewhere that moon in kendra 1,4,7,10 houses thereis no kemdruma dosha

• #13679 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

When there is no planet on either side of Moon, Kemadruma dosha is formed. Also if you look deeply you will see that your Moon is debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Moon is in Scorpio, which strongly indicated weak moon. You should do remedies of Moon for strengthening it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13680 Reply
      ankur

i repeat my question which is still unanswered
      when will i get to know the match ,will the spouse be from known relations or from friend circle , from sae city allahabad or from other city
      i have saturn darakarka does it mean i will get older spouse

• #13861 Reply
      ankur

please tell me age difference of spouse if you can get it from my chart
      Rasi or Navamsa somewhere i had read that to look out for spouse nature one should check 7th house of navamsa

• #13866 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you are correct Navamsha chart or the D9 chart is very important for marriage and it should be read for marriage and knowing the life partner. Looking at your navamsha chart we see that the 7th house is in the Rahu and Ketu axis , which is not good. Moon which is the 7th lord in your D1 chart gets debilitated in the D9 chart or the Navamsha chart. This again is not good. The conjunction of 7th lord Mars with Saturn is never good and it is in the 4th house of D1 chart and 7th house from Moon.

Therefore there is no denying that your horoscope is very weak on the marriage front. However if a person tries, there is nothing that he / she cannot achieve. I suggest that you should try and you will get towards your goals.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: when i will get married nature of spouse
Your information: