Marraige issues

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mamta

Pranam and Namaste guruji I can’t even contact you I am in that situation I am not happy I am going through problems I dnt have anything to offer u swami ji I can’t even relive what all is going on me u r god for me so plz help me swami ji I recently got married in may month it’s been four months of marraige were I am facing hurdles in my married life , I love my husband but due to clashes and misunderstandings he is away from me .. I just hope for some help from you sir because I am unable to find help from any other source as I think even god have removed his hand from my head … It’s a life and death situation for me …due to depression I tried quiting my life also but I was saved by god now I am facing health issues Following are my details
      Mamta
      22-7-1993
      Makha nakshatram simharashi
      Timings 2.55 am born on Wednesday night by 2.55 am it means Thursday morning place tekkali district Andhra Pradesh

My hubby’s detail
      Saibaba 3-4-1989
      Kumbha rashi shatabisha nakshatram born day is Monday timing 2.30pm
      Born in kisan nagar Maharashtra

• #34676 Reply
      TMR

Your horoscope is much more powerful than his horoscope and he thus has an inferiority feeling in front of you which are the causes of your problems. His expectations are being imposed upon you with resistance from you and marriage is thus falling apart. Better you consult a marriage counselor at your earliest.

• #34748 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      You must have understood that adverse circumstances are due to bad
      karma in previous life..The bad karma will be reflected in your horoscope.
      No use of knowing astrological readings and keep quiet.
      You have to do penance for one or two years to reduce the bad karma.
      Penance means fasting for one day in a week.On the day of fasting,
      you can eat unlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
      Feed ants,birds and animals.
      YOu have to help yourself by doing good karma for years together.
      There is no use of blaming God or others.
      Astrologers can only tell your fate and they cant change your fate.
      [email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #34676 in Marraige issues
Your information:

Cancel