marraige question

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lxg88

Hello, I would like to know when I will find a marriage partner? Why is there a difficulty in finding someone.

Details:
      5 Dec 1974
      place of birth: coventry (U.K)
      time: 01:50am

• #29558 Reply
      Deepak

Your horoscope is very weak for marriage primarily because

* Cuspal sublord of 7th house is Rahu which has no marriage combination and has anti combination instead in nakshatra and sublord
      * Saturn and Rahu aspect 7th house in your lagna chart & Saturn also in Chalit chart
      * Lord of 7th house Jupiter is in 12th from itself and aspected by 8th lord Mars making Jupiter weak or breaking relations
      * Venus Karaka of marriage/emotions/relations is hemmed between Sun & Rahu thereby reducing goodness ( given Venus is cuspal sublord of six houses 3,4,5,9,10,11 this is sever weakness)

You have started Mars mahadasha from 26/3/2017 and Mars has hope given +ve marriage combination in nakshatra and sublord. There is slight hope in Jupiter bhukti in Mars (10/9/2018 till 17/8/2019; chances of love affair that may turn into marriage) and during Mars-Venus (18/2/2022 to 20/4/2023).

As Rahu moves to your 11th house end of August it might open more doors and your Saturn dhaiyya ends in October which will give some temporarily relief.

May god bless you and stay focused on doing your effort
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29563 Reply
        lxg88

Are there any efforts to my personalty or behavior that I should work on to improve my situation?

• #29566 Reply
      Deepak

Excellent question as very few people ask for self improvement and seek shortcuts via remedies or superstitions.

Improving optimism, toning down aggression adopting a caring and loving attitude vs critical and intense nature would help. Seek a personal counselling from professional behavior/relationship therapist.

Good luck

• #29568 Reply
      TMR

There is a feeble chance that you could find a partner in the last quarter of this year. Look out for one with courage. Let us know if you succeed.

• #29578 Reply
      JVS RAO

There are feeble chances before the end of this year.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29558 in marraige question
Your information:

Cancel